GET VIRTUAL HELP DURING COVID-19
**I am offering a sliding scale for anyone who needs assistance. I do not accept insurance but will work with as many people as I can.**
During coronavirus closures, I’m offering virtual telehealth sessions using Zoom and can work around your schedule. I help teenagers and adults with coronavirus worries that may be related to current or past high-risk health issues, job loss, job on hold, bleak future, draining savings, stock market fluctuations, and more.
Please reach out if you’re experiencing:
- Overwhelm (lack of consistent schedule)
- Panic disorders
- Social isolation and loneliness
- Lack of hope, lack of motivation
- Insomnia and hypersomnia
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship constraints due to close quarters and increased stress
- Parenting challenges such as helping kids with anxiety, navigating tragedy, etc.
- Balancing work and helping children with online learning
BUILD A HEALTHY MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT
I’m Justine Weber, a California licensed psychologist. As the creator of Serene Shift Psychological Services, my passion is assisting you in learning how to lead a healthy and fulfilling life. After working with many patients, I’ve noticed the best therapeutic approach doesn’t just assess one disorder or behavior; it looks at your whole situation and the whole you, integrating the mind, body, and spirit.
When choosing treatment strategies I extract from various modalities such as: Psychodynamic, Humanistic Therapy, Maslow and Gestalt Psychology, ACT, MBCT, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Relational Frame Theory. Additional treatment is tailored utilizing:
- Neuropsychological testing integrated as an anchor to gain insight into cognitive performance, IQ, emotional and behavioral patterns
- An emphasis on neuroplasticity, the ability to create new pathways in the brain to think and act differently for a healthier you
- Integrating Mindfulness and Self-Compassion as needed with the goal of letting go of old wounds